Brachioplasty in Miami
Our upper arms can sometimes develop a sagging, loose appearance due to weight changes, aging, and heredity in both men and women. For some people, the unflattering appearance is not affected by any amount of exercise or dieting. Self consciousness forces many people avoid tank tops, short sleeve shirts, and cooler clothing, but it doesn’t have to be permanent.
A brachioplasty can help. Dr. Reyna performs brachioplasties, also known as upper arm lifts, for people who feel that the underside of their arms appear loose and full due to excess skin and fat stored there.
A brachioplasty can:
- Eliminate sagging, drooping skin
- Tighten and smooth surrounding tissue
- Define the shape of the upper arm
- Reduce excess fatty tissue of the upper arm
- Boost confidence in sleeveless clothing